While many things have changed over the last two months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for STOMA Dental Clinic. Therefore, our practice follows the infection control recommendations made by the ADA (American Dental Association), CDC (Centers for Disease Control), EODY and OSA (the Greek Healthcare Authority and the Greek Dental Council). According to the guidelines of these agencies you may see some changes, when it is time for you to book your next appointment.
- STOMA Dental Clinic will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions (triage)
- Temperature control will take place to both to every patient daily and to the clinic staff.
- We have hand sanitizer that you will be asked to use when you enter the office. You will also have to use it after giving us x-rays, folders, money etc.
- Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. One person every 10 square meters of space in the waiting room is allowed. That means that one guardian is preferable and only when needed.
- Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Patients and staff always have to be safe.
Finally, I would like to mention that all the above will be reassessed and modified according to the latest guidelines and protocols based on research.